Lauren Elizabeth Lopez is an American actor now based in Los Angeles, California, and one of the original members of Team StarKid, a theatre production company. She has played Frodo (nicknamed character) in an unreleased StarKid show based on LOTR, Draco Malfoy in A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, and A Very Potter Senior Year, Taz and Bugette in Starship, Commissioner Gordon, Calender Man, Evil King Arthur, and Green Arrow in Holy Musical B@man!, the monkey in Twisted, and the little brother in The Trail to Oregon!. In StarKid Summer Season 2016, she starred as Zazzalil, the lead character in Firebringer. Outside of StarKid, she was in Spies are Forever, and released her own cooking book These Treats Don't Suck. She also played George Eliot in the web series Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Dinner Party.
Graduated from University of Michigan in 2009.
Special skills Edit
- being totally awesome
- dancing around while dissing Harry Potter
- using the potty
- rolling on the floor
- making homemade dark marks
- setting zappers to pew. (Pew! Pew! Pew!)
- getting naked in a lake
- making Voldemort clean
- time traveling and making letters
- being tough
- stabbing people
- monkey stuff, i guess.
- tearing off your head and letting her larvae devour your body
- not wanting to do the work today
- being addicted to drugs
- recently giving birth to her daughter Diane, a 10 year old 5lb chihuahua
- hitting on Hermione Granger
- anything on Pigfarts
- drawing (the shading was particularly good)
- These Treats Don't Suck